Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Air is Crisp and Chilly

It is a cool crisp Thursday November morning and all I want to do is snuggle under warm blankets with my boy and sleep. But nope not my boy he is up bright and early and ready to play. All I can say is thank goodness for heavy coats and big backyards lol.

We have a swing set up in the backyard under the grape arbor that has dwindled to very few leaves due to the time of year. Yet the beauty of fall still takes my breath away. The amazing texture and color change of the leaves makes the lack of outdoor life almost bearable for the winter months soon to fallow.


So in short if it wasn't for my son I would have missed out on the amazing beauty outside our window this morning. Every Season has it's song and I love you Tristan all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment